- 24 ports 10/100BASE-T (RJ-45)
- 4 combo ports 10/100/1000BASE-T/1000BASE-X/ 100BASE-FX
- Advanced L2 functions
- Stacking support
- Multicast support (IGMP Snooping, MVR)
- Advanced security functions (L2-L4 ACL, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, etc.)
- Uninterruptible power supply from battery
- Surge protection
MES access switches provide connection of end users to the networks of large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses and service provider networks using Fast and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces .
The access switches support physical stacking, VLANs and multicast groups, as well as advanced security features.
Uninterruptible power supply
MES1124MB switches are capable to use external power battery in order to provide uninterruptible operation in case of 220V power shutdown.
The switches are equipped with the power supply unit that allows charging of storage battery if the 220V supply line is available. The power system provides monitoring of power supply line and notifies of power source switching.
Protection against voltage surges
MES switches are equipped with efficient protection technology against voltage surges (up to 6 kV) caused by lightning discharges.