- Provide 100% full duplex traffic visibility
- Supports tap ‘breakout’ mode
- Available in passive or failsafe models
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Link speed synchronization available
- Passes physical errors
- Supports jumbo frames
Visibility starts with the packet. A network TAP (test access point) is a hardware device that allows you to access and monitor your network traffic by copying packets without impacting or compromising network integrity.
Garland’s Copper Modular Network TAPs provide full duplex packet visibility guaranteeing your tools see every bit, byte, and packet.®
These modular chassis are ideal for 10/100M or 10/100/1000M copper data center deployments and can house up to 12 TAPs in a 2U space, allowing you to fully deploy and manage your monitoring and security tools.