- Provide 100% full duplex traffic visibility
- Supports tap ‘breakout’ mode
- Available in passive or failsafe models
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Link speed synchronization available
- Passes physical errors
- Supports jumbo frames
Visibility starts with the packet. A network TAP (test access point) is a hardware device that allows you to access and monitor your network traffic by copying packets without impacting or compromising network integrity.
Garland’s Copper Network TAPs provide full duplex packet visibility guaranteeing your tools see every bit, byte, and packet.®
These portable copper TAPs are ideal for 10/100M or 10/100/1000M copper network monitoring and troubleshooting. This is a must-have item for any network trouble-shooting toolkit.