The LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch system is designed demanding applications such as:
- Oil/gas well and pipeline control and monitoring.
- Municipalities for public safety and traffic control.
- Security and surveillance providers for backhauling IP camera video and alarms.
- Utilities, including electric substations and water/waste water.
- SCADA/PLC/M2M systems for remote/automated communications.
- HVAC systems remote control and monitoring.
Scalable, flexible, cost-effective
This switch system is more than just tough. It’s extremely versatile with a range of interface options. The modular design gives you the ability to add the right quantity, speed, and type of interfaces you need. If your needs change in the future, you can just swap out modules. Choose from copper and fiber modules, including a 10-GbE SFP+ module.
Ensure 100% uptime
With dual power supplies, the switch is designed for redundancy. Set it up in a ring topology. If a link fails, the switch automatically falls over in less than 30 milliseconds. The switch is also compatible with redundant switches from other manufacturers.
This switch includes extensive management software enabling you to manage it locally or remotely eliminating costly and time-consuming truck rolls. The software includes: SNMP, QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping, SMTP Client, DHCP; MRP, MSTP, and more.