- Smart, plug-and-play installation. Add devices to your network without any reconfiguration
- The copper port supports full-duplex, auto-MDI/MDI-X, and auto-negotiation.
- Link Loss Forwarding provides instant notification of fiber segment link problems.
- Compatible with 802.3 aF/at standard PoE devices.
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9k bytes.
Transparently connect fiber to copper to power PoE+ devices at the edge of your network. Use the Converter to connect PoE devices such as PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras, 802.11n access points, VoIP phones, and more that require up to 60 watts of power. The Converter acts as a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to push data and power over copper cable to the remote, Powered Devices (PDs). The Media Converter features one autosensing 10/100/1000-BASE-T UTP port plus an SFP port that can be used for multimode and single-mode 1000BASE-X fiber connections. It is powered via an external AC adapter, which delivers 47~57 input power voltage. The Converter features advanced functions such as auto-negotiation, Auto-MDIX, for easy system management.